/**/ en la búsqueda del Samadhi: muy Muy MUY grandes....

en la búsqueda del Samadhi

Sunday, October 07, 2007

muy Muy MUY grandes....

-is beatiful isnt she?
what do you think of her?
come on, whisper in my ear, come on




- i think she is a snob
- anything else
- i think she is real pretty
- anything else
- i think she doesnt like me

- but you love her.
she'll break your heart, is a fact
its tragic, you're already in love.
And i though i guarantee you that the girl will hurt you terribly, you'll still pursue her

aint love grand?



-what is this?
-your.. boob












-Its my heart, its broken












can you tell?












-im sorry













y siento como si me ardiera el corazón,
que me quema el pecho
se irriga por mis arterias
todo esto que me has dejado olvidado
por eso no puedo seguir con este desprecio

aunque siempre me he sentido como Finn
un día recorde que tu no serías Estella
pero se que todo se remite
a grandes esperanzas...


P.D. 2 de Octubre, (ahora menos) no se olvida

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home